Global warming is the issue which has received the maximum exposure than any other topic. Global warming always gathers its share of controversies and debates when it is pursued very religiously. To offer ones views on the topic or to start new trends of debates one should be well equipped with the requisite data . Some of the interesting facts on Global warming are outlined below
- Climate change is observed worldwide.
- Average temperature of earth has increased by 0.8 degrees since last 100 years.
- Higher levels of CO2 have caused ocean acidification.
- Most of the densely populated Low lying coastal regions are more vulnerable to climate shifts.
- Winter of 2003-2004 was the 33rd coldest in the North Eastern America since the records began in 1896.